What type of printing process do you use?
- All of our prints are made using the superior Giclée fine art process with light fast and stable inks printed on to high quality photo or watercolour papers. Our standard prints are Giclée fine art prints on 260gsm photo paper. We also offer Giclée watercolour prints on 320gsm textured fine art paper this process is particularly suitable for illustrations and drawings.
What paper sizes do you offer?
- The paper sizes are A5, A4, A3, A2 and A1 and the images are printed in the proportions that match most closely to these sizes. Therefore if the dimensions of the original image differ slightly to the paper dimensions we may need to crop or apply a border. If you would like a bespoke sized print please contact us to discuss your requirements.
How will my print be packaged?
- All of our prints are packaged in protective cardboard tubes or cardboard backed envelopes.
How long will my order take?
- Delivery in the UK is usually 5 to 7 working days. Delivery in Europe and the rest of the world is usually 7 to 14 working days.
How do I cancel my order or return a damaged or faulty print?
- Please refer to section 6 of the Terms of Sale & Cancellation for all order cancellations and returns.
I can't find the print I want, do you have any other images?
- The photographs on the Great Prints website represent a very small proportion of what we have available in the archives. For example we have modern and classic motorcycles, modern and classic cars, motorcycle sport, gardening, angling, rail and steam rail amongst others. So if there is a particular subject you would like to see please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions and requests.
How do I contact you?
- You can email us directly at email@example.com, call us on 01733 468558 (Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm) or alternatively you can click here to send us a message.